Upload and share files to work with others in Microsoft Teams.
Attach a file from a channel
- In a channel, under a message box, select Attach files. Select how you want to attach it:
- Recent: Attach recent files.
- Browse Teams and Channels: Attach files from a team or channel.
- OneDrive: Select single or multiple files from a OneDrive for Business account.
- Upload from my computer: Upload files from your device.
- Select a file > Open.
- If you’d like, add a message and @mention someone in your post.
- Select Send.
Upload a file to the Files tab
Every channel has a Files tab. You’ll find everything that’s been shared there.
- Select Upload > Files or Folder.
- Choose your files.