As businesses grow, bad habits creep in. Staff start to use unauthorised systems such as
- Personal Dropbox accounts so as they can work on files at home
- Data is copied onto encrypted pen sticks
- Unencrypted personal laptops are used for doing company work
- Staff are using personal mobiles and Tablets to check emails
- Backups of important business data are not being performed
- Lots of different applications are used to communicate confidential and personal information such as WhatsApp
- Software is not kept up to date on computers and network devices
Our Free IT audit will highlight potential risks within your business IT. We will then sit down with the relevant decision makers of your business to discuss these findings and then work with them to map out a plan to improve the security, reliability and help to save you money.
For more information and to book your appointment you can get in contact by using the below form.